Sunday, November 16, 2008

Goodies

Jamie woke me up this morning in time to take him to the airport. Unfortunately, my headache had not gone away and my chest and throat were still hurting too. I'm not sure if I was getting sick before hanging out in a smoky bar, or if the smoke just really, really hit me hard.

After taking Jamie to the airport, I headed back to the Red Lion for a Holiday Bazaar that was being held by American Cancer Society for Relay teams to fundraise. I found some great little goodies! A couple of Christmas gifts and something for me of course. This was the first year, and it looks like things went well. I'm hoping to get a table for my team there next year.

the cute bag that caught my eye from across the room
After I got back home, I decided to clean out my truck. Jamie has been driving it for over a week - with Moxie - and it was filthy. It was another nice day, so I wanted to get it done. We had the bed of the truck carpeted so Moxie would be comfortable, but Jamie always puts her bed in the back seat. He says she likes it better in there with him. He won't be back home until Wednesday afternoon (in Cali & Vegas for conferences & meetings) so at least it will be clean for a few days. : )
I took a little nap (about 20 minutes) and then flipped on the tv. Here I still sit, on the couch, with Makena's laptop. Guess I'd better make myself some dinner and then go to bed. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight (more than the 2 hours at a time I've gotten the last two nights) and feel better tomorrow. I hope everyone was able to enjoy the sunshine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment