Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry, Merry Christmas!

We headed to Garibaldi on Monday night and have enjoyed the last couple of days here. We've had beautiful Oregon sunshine, cold, but sunshine! We've walked on the beach, we've taken pictures of the sunset, we've laughed, we've exchanged gifts, we've laughed some more...always good times in Garibaldi.

We're headed to Aunt Tami and Uncle Kent's house in a few hours for another gift exchange and more laughs. Then Jamie, Makena and I will head home. Santa will be arriving tonight and then Makena will go to her dad's early Christmas morning. Jamie and I may come back to Garibaldi after we help serve breakfast at the Washington County Girl Scout Christmas Breakfast for the Homeless. We haven't decided yet if we want to spend time curled up on the couch watching tv at home, or if we want to be curled up on the couch at my parent's house.

Either way, I'm looking forward to another few days of relaxing and enjoying my life.

I also get to enjoy my life with a NEW wide lens for my camera!!! Jamie surprised me with a new lens last night - the wide lens I've been gawking over.

We decided that we weren't doing Christmas gifts this year, but I should have known...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment