Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at Home

We drove home on Christmas Eve night so that we could wake up at our house on Christmas morning.

*Hopefully you can see the pictures. I load/edit them on my laptop and everything looks fine. But, when I view them on my computer the pictures are so much darker. I have YET to figure this out. ??)

Santa brought Makena pickle bandaids
that had a little pickle toy inside
I had an Oscar the Grouch stocking hat made for Makena
She thinks Oscar is misunderstood. : )
After presents, Makena went to her dad's house and Jamie and I headed over to the Senior Center to help with the Washington County Girl Scout Christmas Breakfast for the Homeless. Things seemed to be very organized this year and we actually left early because their were so many volunteers helping. What a good thing!

Jamie and I then headed to Shari's (the only thing open) for breakfast. We went home, repacked our clothes and headed back to Garibaldi.

No comments:

Post a Comment