Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It gets cold in the woods when the sun isn't shining.

On our way home from Garibaldi, I asked (begged) Jamie to stop by a waterfall so that I could take some pictures. We hadn't stopped there in a while, and it had been sunny out, so a great opportunity for pictures I say! We were on a bit of a time limit because we had to be home before the Ravens football game started (very important ya know).

That is, it was nice and sunny before we got to the waterfall. The minute we started up the path, the sun snuck behind some trees and a little brisk wind came out. That could have been why I rushed. Well, that and football of course...

It was still a beautiful, short walk.

He's always reminding me to be careful and not slip.
Does he think I'm clumsy or something?

1 comment:

  1. you know people pay lots of money for pictures of waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete