Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good thing it was a large room with high ceilings

My mom is the second oldest of 8 children. Growing up, I always remember getting together with her family (as many of them as possible) for holidays and birthdays. Those are always special memories.

This year, several of us were able to get together at my Uncle Kent & Aunt Tami's new house in Rockaway. It has been quite a few years for me to be able to join them and I loved every second of it!
Aunt Renee, Momma, Rudy, Makena & Uncle Kent
she love socks!
Gram had a Christmas quiz made up for us. I didn't do well - Uncle Rick won. (I think he cheated.)
Rudy, Tami, Kent, Shawn, Chase, T & Chad
my beautiful Momma & Aunt Tami
Tami bought me a special beer. Why did I get "bad elf"?
The best present ever - spending time and laughing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment