Monday, July 14, 2008

Why I smiled today

Jamie made a deal with Makena 3 weeks ago. He told her if she could go 3 weeks without being a smart ass or arguing, he would buy her the Tablet that she has been begging for. It's a drawing/design tablet that connects to her laptop. When she draws pictures on it, they will then transfer to her laptop automatically. (Or it's something like that...I don't really know much about it.) Well, she did it and he brought it down to her this morning. She's been smiling and drawing ever since! Maybe I can get her to post a drawing on the blog sometime - since she has yet to post anything! : )

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Pook! I hope you were very thankful to Jamie for your new gift. I know we don't always get along with our step parents (just ask Grandpa Rudy about raising me and Amber) but in the end you should always be thankful for the love and support they provide to you. Life is about understanding things....even when sometimes it doesn't seem fair. Proud of you!! Love you and enjoy your summer babe!

    ReplyDelete