Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dutch Bros. "Relay For Life Day"

At any Dutch Bros. location today it's "Relay For Life Day" anytime between 5:30am and 11:00pm! All sales proceeds plus customer donations will be donated to their local American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. Stop by for a cup of your favorite java!!

I have to admit, I've never been to Dutch Bros. Coffee but I know a lot of people like it. Sooo...I think I may stop by for my first visit today! I'm a Coffee Rush girl, but that's only when I have an extra couple bucks (or Makena is in the car begging for hot chocolate).

"Why I smiled today" - because I crawled into bed with Makena this morning to wake her up. Moxie followed me in to give her sister a wake up kiss - and Brandi was right behind us to jump up on the bed. Who doesn't like to wake up to their mom and pets all in bed with them???

No comments:

Post a Comment