Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Malibu Raceway

I took my Girl Scout Troop to Malibu Raceway today. They drove for 10 laps and then played in the arcade for a bit. This is one of the activities that they wanted to spend their cookie money on. Yes, they still have cookie money - I'm trying to make it last until next season!
It was a bit hot out, but as usual, they dealt with it great. Jamie drove too (and got a cute little purple car & helmet) he says that he beat them every single lap. : )

"Why I smiled today" - other than watching the girls race each other around the track; Jamie took us to dinner at my favorite restaurant Lil' Cooperstown. (We finished up our gift certificates - thanks again Dylona & Jason!) It was nice enough by then to eat outside and we had a great time out there! Makena seems to be 'catching up' on her smarty-pants comments from the last 3 weeks...she's been throwing them out all day! She thinks she's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment