Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just me

It's just me at home again for a couple of days. Makena went to her dad's this morning and Jamie is out of town until Tuesday. I will pick up Makena on Friday morning and then we'll head out to the Big G (Garibaldi) to visit my parents for the weekend. We haven't been there in a while, so we're looking forward to it. I'm also hoping to get out to my favorite antique shop in Wheeler - I can spend hours walking around in there. I have some things that I need for the property.

I woke up yesterday not feeling well - I always think it's West Nile and Jamie always rolls his eyes at me. I spent most of the day sleeping or just laying in bed. I am feeling a bit better today but still have a sore neck and stuffy head. I'm heading back to bed for a while and then have a CASA class tonight and I'm hoping to make it there.

Makena finally gave me a couple of pictures that she drew on her tablet...


2 comments:

  1. What file did you sasve these as? Cause if you saved it as .JPEG it would look blurry/blotchy and .BMP tends to blur too.


    Get better mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little smartypants she is :-) I thought they looked pretty good. It's hard to draw with those paint programs!
    Joddy

    ReplyDelete