Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Proud to be an Oregonian!

For those of you that don't live in Oregon & don't drink beer (what is wrong with you??) - July is one of the best months to be an Oregonian! That is because July is Oregon Craft Beer Month!! Oregon is the only state to have an entire month devoted to celebrating the craft brewing industry. How great is that!?! Oregon has SO many wonderful breweries & beers!! And, if you haven't been to a McMenamins and tried one of their many beers, you're missing out on a great thing in life!

My personal favorite from Deschutes Brewery:

I am going to have a "Why I smiled today" on each day that I post on my blog. Feel free to add yours in the comment section!

"Why I smiled today" - because I enjoyed a cold Mirror Pond while Jamie mowed the yard!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Amber!!! Might have to steal that one with pride for my blog!

    Why I smiled today #1...reading your blog and seeing yesterday's dessert photos!!!

    Why I smiled today #2, it's almost a 4-day weekend and summer is finally here!

    Why I smiled today #3, I'm leaving work @10am to go home to be with my family and take Great-Grandma Charlotte to the airport..we've had a great week with her! 92 years old and still going strong!

    Happy Wednesday!
    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete