Monday, July 14, 2008

Walden Island - Day 21

Sunday was pretty much another play day for us as the weather continued to be beautiful! Jamie and I took the boat out for a while - I then drove as he went out on the knee-board. There weren't many boats out so I wasn't too nervous about it - although I dumped him (pretty hard) the first time. It's those 'sneaker waves'...I swear. : ) We also took the wave runners out for a while - until I ran out of gas. Thankfully there is a reserve tank! The lake has now taken a pair of Jamie's sunglasses as well as my favorite bandanna...I was bummed.

Jamie did do a few things on the shed, but it was just to nice out to work. Moxie and I layed outside under a tree for a while and watched the birds. I found a couple of bugs in the tree. Something we have plenty of out on the lake - birds and bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment