Tuesday, December 28, 2010

sneaky Santa

I was doing a little more work at my computer last night, and Moxie was playing with her Santa toy in the room.

This usually means that I'm listening to the (stupid) squeaky thing inside Santa's head over and over and over again.

Instead, I was hearing bells. Like jingle bells.

I turned around to see Moxie's head in the Christmas tree. And when I told her to get out of the tree, she backed away but just kept looking at it. And then she started whining.

And that's when I spotted the sneaky Santa. (I believe he was trying to escape.)

I took Santa from the tree and gave him back to her. She went back to playing.

She was innocent in this you know...

Then all I heard was the (stupid) squeaking thing in Santa's head over and over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I needed a good crack up! ;-) Plus the pix at the bottom is too damn cute.

    ReplyDelete