Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ravens v Saints

If you haven't heard, Jamie bought a bus last month.

A tailgating bus. That will (thankfully) stay in Maryland.

Right now, the bus is grey and green because it was a tailgating bus for some Eagles fans. Soon the bus will be all decked out in Ravens colors and fan gear. But when it's 20+ degrees outside, and you're tailgating at a Ravens game, the grey/green colors don't matter that much.

While we were back in Maryland last week, I went to my first NFL game. Apparently, tailgating is the best part of being a football fan, so I went along for that too. (Food...beer...friends...okay, I'll go.)

Jamie's brother, Bruce, was our driver.


Until he hit a large bump, making the ice luge slam in to the back of the bus and breaking one of the back windows. Luckily, we found some Styrofoam and wedged it in the window. Party foul; 8am.

The bus has a generator so that we can cook inside, watch tv and run a small heater.
But there is always a grill going outside too.

Apparently, there was a trailer under this boat just the week before. This is what happens when you don't lock things up.

Tiffany and I enjoying the heated bus.

Shayne and Tiffany.

I bought a Ravens Snuggie for the game. Shayne was making fun of my Snuggie.

Jamie and Bruce love the bus.
A view from our seats. I really enjoyed the game! It's a totally different experience, that's for sure.

Shayne snuck this picture in on the drive home.

Jamie told Bruce he couldn't drive because he'd already broken one window. So Jamie drove.

The Ravens won, and I'm officially a Ravens fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment