Friday, December 31, 2010

Entering 2011

It's sometimes crazy how fast a day can fly by.

Even more amazing...that another year is almost over! Today is the last day of 2010 and I'll admit that I'm not as excited about the New Year as I have been in the past. Although I'm looking forward to life in 2011, I think I'll miss 2010.

It was a difficult year. I cried. I had bad days. I had worse days. I lost someone very important to me. I lost my cat. I felt pain. I was hurt. I missed people.

But I also celebrated my 35th birthday, and celebrated birthdays with others. I visited family and friends near and far. I laughed. I lost weight and got in to better shape. I traveled. I took tons more pictures. I smiled. I read some great books. I went on a road trip with Makena. Our business finally did well. I was hugged and kissed. I loved.

So although I look forward to the wonderful things that 2011 has to offer, I hope to continue much of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment