Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brasada Ranch, Powell Butte, OR

We headed to Prineville on Wednesday morning. We have a customer there that was having some equipment started up, so Jamie asked me if I wanted to get out of the house for a couple of days and go with him. He told me that we would be staying in a cabin, at a ranch, just outside of Prineville.

Okay...sure...twist my arm.

It was raining sideways when we left Portland, but sunny and brisk when we arrived in Prineville a few hours later. And the ranch was gorgeous. There are cabins spread out all over the ranch. We were one, of maybe 6 other people there.

While Jamie was gone, Moxie and I went for a walk. It took us about 2 hours to walk around the ranch.

Here is our cabin.


And the view from the back deck; overlooking the golf course. It also had a hot tub...perfect.


I found this little bird nest just off of the porch.

And then we went back to the cabin and took a nap by the fire before Jamie got back home.

I know...my job sucks, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment