Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamie

Warning: my camera was not in agreement with me last night. Bad lighting, the wrong settings and I was rushing.

Because Jamie is out of town most of this month, and Makena will be at her dad's for half of the Christmas Break, we celebrated Jamie's birthday last night. We aren't too far off tho, his birthday is on the 9th.

We picked Jamie up from the airport at 5pm. I started dinner the minute we got home. One of Jamie's favorites; spaghetti. I even bought him the crappy garlic bread that he likes and used normal noodles and plain sauce. Meatless Monday was skipped this week for Jamie.

Then we caught up on an episode of Amazing Race - a family favorite. (We're still one week behind, so don't give anything away!!)

Then it was time for gifts and the brownies Makena made him.

Moxie was very happy that Daddy was home.

And she loved the new watch we got him.

Then I tried to get some pictures of Jamie and Makena. They were laughing and moving around, not good in dim light for my camera settings. And, as always, they were making silly faces.

Blurry, dark and bad contrast photos.

Oh well...the brownies were good!

Happy Birthday Jamie - we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment