Friday, July 16, 2010

Searching for Jasper...

So, in Forks there are about five stores that have Twilight "items." That's a lot in a tiny town, mhm. Anyway, I am a Jasper fan, not Edward, not Jacob, Jasper. Me and Mom were discussing why, but our overall conclusion was because he's just plain awesome.

So, I'm looking around the main Twilight store, and there's these big cutouts of each character, even James (and he's dead!) but no Jasper. There's Emmett (Mom got a picture with him), and Victoria and Laurent but NO JASPER. And, even worse, I look around and find two, only two, Jasper shirts... One of which was just ugly. Fantastic.

I stock up on a few Jasper items (two buttons, a picture thingy, and a "Hey Jasper!" shirt), a bit peeved, and we head out to Forks Outfitters, they too have cutouts and shirts. Guess what?! No Jasper. Who wants to buy a cutout of Edward with a creeper expression on his face when they could have Jasper? It just makes no sense...

On the brightside, I did find a purple Jasper shirt. Oh well, tomorrow I will continue my search!

-Makena:)

No comments:

Post a Comment