Wednesday, July 7, 2010

City Photography Class #2

Our second photography class took us across the Hawthrone Bridge, by the water front and then back across the bridge. Makena was not (at all) happy about walking across the (moving) bridge with cars, buses, bikes and people.

These first pictures are some of Makena's:

*I did the editing on my laptop, so the photos are darker than inteneded. Yes...still working on that. It was also a bit darker than the week before.*


The drawbridge went up twice while we were there.

These next photos are mine:

This is the best sticker I've ever seen!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! okay, I SERIOUSLY need to get myself signed up for one of these photography classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pix are great. LOve the first one on the list. It's a great shot. Also the perspective of the speed sign is killer!
    There are a few I really like of yours too Red. Like 1,2,6 and of course the ESAD one! I just watched a news clip about the last pix you took with the priority mail sticker. Apparently they spend hundreds of thousands of tax dollars to remove the Priority mail taggers.
    But #7 is my fave! That one makes me go....awe..awesome!
    Nice work ladies! Love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete