Sunday, September 28, 2008

Super Saturday!

I spent 6+ hours with the Relay For Life of Hillsboro 2009 Committee today. I think we got a lot accomplished and we are looking forward to a great Relay Season! If you or anyone you know is interested in being on the Committee (or sub-committee) we still need lots of help!

Jamie had gone up to the lake to readjust the dock system to fit our boat and wave runners. Chad went with him to help get it all done. Makena decided that she wanted to spend the day with Kylah and Kallie (oh, Auntie too of course) so I took her there during my meeting. I spent a few hours there when I got back, and Kylah was eager to show me how she runs and rolls into her bouncy house. She even told me that she runs so fast; it may get windy! : ) (love that kid!)

you've got to enlarge this one - too cute!

hehehe...there is so much going on in this picture. Kylah is rolling with a handfull of grass (shhh...don't tell Dad), Kallie is being bounced around and trying to hanging on to Makena, and Makena's face cracks me up as Kallie is pinching her.

Ivie wanted to play too

This is the face I got when I said I didn't want to go back outside.

How CUTE are these piggy jams?!?

Tip for a better life: Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.

"Why I smiled today" - I love spending time with all of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment