Friday, September 26, 2008

Salishan Resort

Wow...I didn't realize that I had missed an entire week of blogging! I know, I know...what a slacker.

We arrived at the Salishan Resort on Wednesday afternoon for a business conference. Yesterday Jamie went golfing in a tournament...his group didn't win. I didn't golf...I napped in the room, went for a walk with Moxie, read a book and watched some tv - loved it! A lot of cocktails, mingling, cocktails, introductions, cocktails and food later; we're now getting ready to go home. Jamie didn't make it up at 7am for the breakfast (who eats at 7am??) as well as decided not to go hear the speakers - we were just here for all the cocktails and mingling of course!

I'd like to stop at the Christmas Cottage in Lincoln City as well as eat lunch at Mo's - LOVE Mo's chowder bowls! I always enjoy looking around the Christmas Cottage for new ornaments - they actually have quite the collection of Christmas pigs as well.

Okay - I'm getting told to get off the computer...

"Why I smiled today" - we had a yummy lunch at Mo's! Our bellies were warm & full for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment