Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday stuff...

We are heading out to the lake again today after Makena gets out of school. It's supposed to be another beautiful weekend - enjoy!! Hopefully this time we'll be able to get Makena back out on the tube or learning to drive the wave runner.

Jamie & I went to Happy Hour (two of my favorite words!) at Portland City Grill last night. Unfortunately we didn't get a table next to the windows - the view is gorgeous from there! We did have a nice time tho and met up with a couple of Jamie's friends.

Oh, yes, I am feeling much better after the alfalfa issue. The alfalfa that I had been eating was recalled due to some Salmonella - I just couldn't figure out why I was feeling so bad every couple of days. Well...every couple of days I was eating alfalfa sprouts on a sandwich. I'll leave out the details, but I am feeling much better now and am staying away from sprouts for a while!

I've been meaning to post some pictures that my aunt Tami took while visiting Garibaldi last month. She got a new camera and took some great pictures (if I do say so myself). I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but if you click on any of the pictures that are on the blog you can see them bigger.

"Why I smiled today" - my momma & Gram

1 comment:

  1. Wow,impressive even to me and I took them! Well now you've got me wanting to compete with you on the picture taking. Hopefully I did you proud with the "many" pictures that I did take. Just following in your footsteps! Love you! Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete