Friday, September 5, 2008

Another beautiful Friday

We probably only have a few more nice weekends, and I'm hoping to enjoy them all! We will head up to the lake later today, to spend the weekend. Jamie wants to get the wire ran for the electricity and I have a new book to read. (I'm still on a Dean Koontz kick. I'm now ready Odd Hours - it's the 4th in a series.)

I did get a call about the last xray on my foot. Everything looks good - no fractures, tears or break so just 5 more weeks in the boot. And then some PT and slowly working it back to normal!

Tip for a better life: When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'

"Why I smiled today" - I heard Jamie upstairs saying 'Hi Sweetie' so I was trying to answer him. I quickly found out that he was on the phone (trying to call me on my cell) and had dialed the wrong number. The girl on the other line just kept saying 'Who is this?!?'

1 comment:

  1. That story totally made me smile today! Gotta love wrong number phone calls....LOL

    Have a great weekend you guys!
    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete