Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break '11 - San Diego Zoo

(Warning - this post will have a lot of pictures too. I was having a good day!)

We waited, and waited, in line to see the Pandas and this is about all we saw.

Then the kids decided on where to go next.





I love sloths.




They look busted...

and innocent...

and hungry.

But this one just looked tired.





I so wish he wanted to snuggle with me.



Big. Bear. Big. Claws.


He looks happy right?




I know the feeling buddy.

Then the girls wanted to get their picture drawn. It took them all day to pick out and finally decide on the animal they wanted in the picture with them.


So cute! (Yep, that's the kind of photographer I am...I don't have the girls standing on the right side of the picture.)


While the artist was drawing, I saw a Momma duck waddle down the path with her babies behind. Then she squeezed between the gate and the babies started crying for her. I heard her call them and then run back towards the gate opening.

It stated to get really windy at the end of the day. Many of the animals were going inside their homes and hiding. We made it back to the rv just in time. It poured for hours and was very windy. No pool that night...


But tacos made things better!

No comments:

Post a Comment