Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break '11 - Chula Vista, CA

This is pretty much all the girls did until we told them it was time to go "outside" for the day.

We spent our first day in Chula Vista at my cousin Tonya's house. It had been her birthday earlier in the week and I was so happy that we could visit them during our trip. While Tonya bbq'd for everyone, Mike took Jamie & I on a tour of his ship. He'd just gotten home from months out at sea and they were going to decommission the ship because of it's age.

Visiting the ship was the best part of the trip for Jamie. Especially getting to sit in the Captain's seat.

When we got back, Jamie & Mike had a poker re-match from years ago when we celebrated my Aunt Tami's 50th. (Mike won this time.)

Then we celebrated Tonya's birthday. Katie (my cousin Shawn's wife) made a wonderful cake.





It wasn't until we left that I realized I didn't even get a picture of Tonya and I together....I was bummed. Next time tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment