Monday, October 19, 2009

Routine

I am a person that likes a routine. I don't do well with change - and usually fight it every step of the way. (I'm pretty sure that I've blogged about this before in fact.)

  • Blogger came out with some new editing tools. I was hesitant to try it, but hoped it would be 'better'. Well, all it did was piss me off. So, back to the old ways! I just wish the old ways would work like they are supposed to...
  • I enjoy my blog, so I guess I've just got to deal with it as I don't want to change.
  • I have used MSN for as long as I can remember. Jamie hates it and says it just comes with too many issues. Lately that is true. I now have emails that have returned to my inbox and won't delete -no matter what I do. As well as a person who likes routine, I am also an organized person. I don't like to have too many emails in my inbox at one time. Now that these emails have returned, I don't have a choice. They just won't go away...
  • I did try to contact MSN for help - they suggested that I uninstall the program and then reinstall it. I can't tell you how many times I've done this - with no solutions. Now I can't even uninstall the program...
  • I am comfortable with MSN, so I guess I've just got to deal with is as I don't want to change.
  • I usually get up around 7am (this may be where I like change as longer would be better). I wake up Makena, make my coffee and sit down at my desk. I then like to read the blogs that I follow, the news, catch up on Facebook and a website with celebrity drama (my guilty pleasure). I don't usually get all of these things read before taking Makena to school, so I try to catch up with them throughout the day...
  • Now that I'm trying to walk a minimum of 90 minutes a day on my treadmill, I've placed my laptop on it so that I can read blogs from there. That way I stay busy and am doing something other than just sitting on my butt reading blogs. But, this disrupts my morning routine and I'm having a hard time not automatically reading blogs. (Must be another guilty pleasure then.)
  • Walking is a good thing so I guess I'm going to just have to make a change with this one...

2 comments:

  1. Mozilla! It's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya. Just wanted to tell you that although change does suck, and I do know how much you hate it, I'm excited to see the positive changes you are making. Like the walking. Good for you!
    Love you Red

    fyi... i use Mozilla too and have for the last few years but believe me when I say. It too has it's own issues. I get stalled and rejected at least once per week or so. But I enjoy it better than the rest I've tried.

    ReplyDelete