Saturday, October 10, 2009

Playing in Fall

We didn't make it up to the lake like I had hoped, so I decided to go to a local botanical garden today. I know how lucky we have been with this beautiful Fall weather and didn't want to waste another day sitting in the house. But, by the time Makena & I were ready to go, I realized that we weren't going to have time. I knew that I would want to spend more than 30 minutes taking pictures. Makena seemed a little happier than I was about this. (I can't believe that she doesn't want to go walk around and take pictures with me all day!)

We decided to go to Good Will to look for items for Makena's Halloween costume and then to the library. I grabbed my camera as we were walking out the door...just in case. After some begging (a lot of begging) and pleading, Makena agreed to walk around the library with me and take some pictures.

playing with my lens
taking a break
she was hiding from the geese
then she wanted to get closer to them
but was a bit worried they would chase her
so she decided to flap her 'wings' to fit in
I think they caught on...
Hopefully we'll make it to the botanical garden tomorrow. Thanks for walking around with me Pook - love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment