Thursday, August 13, 2009

Walden Island Days 71 - 74

After the Beaverton Relay, Makena and I picked up Hailee. She stayed with us at the lake until Tuesday. Again, a lot more swimming and tubing! The girls also spent time reading, playing board games, walking and talking (about stuff I wasn't supposed to hear).

Then I drove so that Jamie and Hailee could go tubing. (Makena had enough for the year.) I'm not the best driver yet, so I think I just beat them up. They fell off a couple of times and got back on, and also said that they had fun, so who knows. Makena took the following pictures.
Makena and Hailee love to swim, so they spent a lot of time in the water and jumping off the trampoline. We did go out in the boat a couple of times, but they decided not to go out on the wave runners this time.
Lily decided to come back out in the boat with us

No comments:

Post a Comment