Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to Alaska

We leave for Alaska tomorrow morning, and I'm horrified to say that I haven't even started packing! I'm usually getting things ready about two weeks in advance, so I'm not at all sure what I was thinking!?! Things (Life) has just been going on...

I am trying to get the last couple of loads of laundry done so that I can get up early and be ready to pack. I also have to make a quick trip to Fred Meyers and hope to mow the yard. Makena wants me to 'swing' over to the library really quickly too. We'll see what I get done by 10:30am!

I think I'm caught up on this blog now...the photography one has been slacking tho. I know I'll have lots of pictures to share of Alaska when we get back. And, who knows, I may blog from there! If not - be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment