Sunday, January 25, 2009

When Jamie goes shopping...

I'm sure you all know by now what happens when Jamie goes shopping without me...

We've been talking about getting the Wii for over a year now...well, Makena and I have asking and Jamie says "No - we have other things we can do." He really just didn't want to get hooked on it and have me nagging (even more) about things that don't get done around the house! Well...he played it while he was visiting his family in Maryland last weekend and that's all it took! Of course he had to find some extra goodies too - you know Jamie! The Wii Fit (the ONE thing I wanted) somehow didn't make it's way home but Jamie said as soon as a store gets it in we'll get it.

Oh, by the way, I totally SUCK at the drums! We played Guitar Hero World Tour (I guess that adds in drums & a mic instead of just having the guitar) for a while and I got tired of being 'booo'd by the game. Bon Jovi didn't even want me in his band! : ( So, we still have the Christmas lights on the house...but we are getting better at Guitar Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment