Friday, January 2, 2009

Etsy accessories

My new camera strap has finally arrived and I love it! I have so much fun shopping on Etsy.com!

This is an iPod cozy that I had made for Makena for Christmas.

We were supposed to leave for Garibaldi this morning, but all of the roads in are flooded and closed. I'm hoping to be able to get there tomorrow so that Makena & I can spend time with family. Jamie decided to fly to Arizona at the last minute to go to the football game tomorrow with 'the other Jaime'. They will both be back on Sunday.

'Why I smiled today' - when Jamie looked outside about 12:30am this morning he saw the big beautiful snowflakes. I was happy to see snow on the ground again this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Don't ya just LOVE Etsy? It's a good and can be a dangerous thing!!! Have a great weekend!
    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete