Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm falling apart!

I think I'm falling apart...and I'm only 33! So...my toe is feeling a bit better but it sore by the end of the day if I'm up and walking around at all. (I've been home by myself the last few days, so I'm moving around probably more than I should.) Most of the swelling and bruising has gone away tho - I keep it taped up. It still doesn't feel good to wear shoes - thankfully I have Crocs! My armpits hurt too much to use the crutches anymore...am I complaining now??

But then, last week, one of my bottom wisdom teeth started to bother me. I let it go for a while. Then...this Monday or Tuesday I started getting an ear ache and sore throat - I figured it had to do with my tooth so I called the my dentist. (Whom is in Forest Grove and is the only reason why I ever go back there anymore.) He is, of course, off on Wednesdays so he fit me in today. (I should also mention that my face was also swelling - I may have scared the people in my camera class.) It's not really my tooth, but I have an infection in the gums around the tooth - which is causing the ear ache and sore throat as well. He's been wanting to pull my wisdom teeth for years now - he may have a good reason now! I didn't get any pain killers (how dumb of me not to ask!) but he prescribed me some Penicillin and said it should be better in 48 hours. (Of course Penicillin has some terrible side effects for women.)

When do I get to go 'back to normal' - or whatever that is for me!!??



No comments:

Post a Comment