Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some pictures

Here are a few pictures that I took at my momma's house last weekend. I was just playing around with some features, trying not to have to use my flash in the house. Hopefully by then end of my camera class, I'll actually know what to do instead of just hitting a bunch of buttons!

Momma's pretty tree

Santa under the tree

do you see the tree light reflecting on Santa? Do ya??

Can you see me in the ball? (Makena was laughing at me)

Focusing on the light bulb behind the pine cone ornament

Now focusing on the same pine cone ornament.

I wonder if I can get closer to her! : )

Fire!! (I was impressed with myself)

Isn't it cute?!? (Momma was laughing at me now)

Even though Makena was laughing at me while I was taking them...an my mom was laughing while looking at them (there were A LOT of pictures of the same thing)...I did actually plan the photos this way. (That's what good photographers do I guess!) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment