Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Her own person

Makena is really enjoying shopping for clothes now. And she definitely is her own person! We had to run to Hot Topic yesterday to get the final goodies for this outfit...

A tu-tu of course! She's been looking at them for a while so we went shopping. She started wearing leg warmers and arm warmers a few months ago - I don't recall ever liking leg warmers but I'm not the one wearing them. : ) Plus, she enjoys expressing herself with her clothes - an not in a trashy way - gotta appreciate that as a mother! Looking cute Pook!

1 comment:

  1. In the top picture she totally looks like you. When I scrolled over it I had to take a second look. She has grown into such a young lady. I wish I had the nevre to where those clothes when i was in highschool.

    ReplyDelete