Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Garibaldi

So...after the roads finally opened back up, Makena and I made it to Garibaldi. It was just for Saturday and Sunday, but it was a good visit! My mom hasn't had a tree in a few years so we had to make it down there! I'm always calling her a 'humbug'.

smellies for momma

gold mining accessories for Papa

It started snowing again on the way home. I stopped to get some pictures of a waterfall. I did get a couple of good pictures, but ended up falling through a snow pile and hurting my broken toe. As I was hobbling back to the truck, Makena said that she was going to tell Jamie on me. (And she did! Jamie threatened to take away my camera.) I also had Makena take some pictures from the truck. I had to turn around a couple of times tho because we missed some good shots. We were laughing...it was fun! She took some really good pictures while I was driving - she said her face was freezing off tho so I let her roll up the window. : )

she's sticking her tongue out at me

yep...that's the waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment