Saturday, January 2, 2010

Can everyone just look at the camera please?!?

I tried to get a family picture of us while we were in Garibaldi for Christmas. I have tried to do this a few other times and the pictures always turn out the same way. No one ever sits still, not all of us are looking at the camera, the dogs can't figure out what the heck we're doing and there is a lot of laughing and (me) yelling. But, they always make me smile!

I thought I would share a few of them.

I obviously need to work on hiding the remote, but it wasn't my priority at the time.

I love them!

2 comments:

  1. LOL..this just cracks me up! Of course I cheat and use my flash and the timer. These are such great shots.

    Next time remind them that if a 3-year old can sit still for a group photo, maybe all of them (with the exception of Moxie) should be able to do it too! ;-)

    Happy New Year!
    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay I say theres a few good shots in there for our group! ;-)
    I personally LOVE the one with Pook sticking out her tongue with her fingers out of her face.
    Had a great time, as always, with you guys.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete