Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you for listening

I need to do a little complaining here...

1. Jamie has schemed up something for Valentine's Day and he won't tell me what it is.

2. Makena knows the Valentine's Day plans and she won't tell me either.

3. My favorite tortilla chips have too many carbs to eat two servings at one time.

4. My body HURTS! We started back at the gym, on a routine. I haven't been to the gym in 5 years, I haven't lifted weights in probably 15 years, so the past 3 days have been hell. I am missing the days of just walking on my treadmill! (Did I mention that it's only been 3 days?!?)

4a. I can barely dry my hair after taking a shower because my arm muscles ache.

4b. I don't even want to think about going up/down the stairs unless I'm going to bed because my leg muscles ache.

4c. Jamie makes me push myself - it's a good thing, I know, but it still sucks.

5. I have to go walk the dog now.

1 comment:

  1. Surprises are a GOOD THING! Take it from someone else that can't STAND not to know what "the plan" is...just go with the flow and ENJOY not being the one coordinating things! ;-)

    ReplyDelete