Sunday, January 24, 2010

The men on my TiVo and why

1. LL Cool J plays Sam Hanna on CBS's NCIS: Los Angeles. Unfortunately he wears a long sleeve shirt in almost every episode. I don't get it...aren't they supposed to be in Los Angeles?

We'll start with LL Cool J because...what else is there to say but six-pack! For as long as I can remember, I've dreamt of LL. And, I'm pretty sure I still have a cassette tape of his.

LL Cool J has a successful musical career, owns a record label, has written books, has a clothing line and is an actor. Through all of this, he has remained loyal to his wife and children.

Plus, he's just nice to look at!



2. Taye Diggs plays Sam Bennett on ABC's Private Practice. You can sometimes find him without a shirt on the show - I TiVo it each week just so I don't miss it!

I also liked him in Rent and would love to see anything he's in on Broadway.

Taye Diggs also has a successful career and beautiful wife and new baby son (who shares Makena's birthday).

And that smile...

3. Matthew Gray Gubler plays Dr. Spencer Reid on CBS's Criminal Minds. And that's exactly why he's on my list. His character is intriguing - with a photographic memory, he reads something like 20,000 words a minute.

I could listen to Dr. Reid talk most of the day.

4. Michael C Hall is Showtime's Dexter - the serial killer you grow to love. He's trying to be a good family man while being sure to punish those that deserve to be punished.
Michael C Hall is currently battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I did recently read that he is in remission.

5. Nelsan Ellis plays Lafayette on HBO's True Blood. Lafayette is a flamboyantly gay cook with attitude. He's the reason I watch the show.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to take just a moment to thank you!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. : ) I could visit this blog post 2 or 3 times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE watching True Blood...Layafette just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete