Friday, June 12, 2009

Tuesday Market 09!

Tuesday was the opening of the Hillsboro 'Tuesday' Market! I really miss getting to go to the markets on the weekends - we are always at the lake. And, I found the BEST basket for the market at our garage sale last week. Oh...I shoulda had a picture of that too!

view of the street - I didn't make it over to the band for some reason
the Relay For Life of Hillsboro booth - Pat, Casey, Carol & Pook!
isn't she cute?
enjoying some food - she didn't share either


We gave away a ton of prizes, 08 tshirts and information about Relay For Life of Hillsboro. Good times...

1 comment:

  1. yeah Hillsboro RFL Committee!

    The booth was too crowded when we went by both times, so I didn't get to stop and talk (and Charlie really wanted a balloon)....

    Great job you guys!

    ReplyDelete