Thursday, June 25, 2009

Luminaria Ceremony

The Luminaria Ceremony is always the most beautiful and memorable part of Relay.

The Empty Table

my sister reading while sitting next to her Luminaria for Aunt Tami
my Luminaria for Grandma Neena
my Luminaria for my Aunt Tami
another Luminaria that I made
walking along the track


You can see the rest of my pictures at my Picasa site - www.picasaweb.google.com/amberzpix or at my Picasa site for Relay - www.picasaweb.google.com/RelayAmber. I have several more Luminaria Ceremony photos as well as other Relay photos.
So, of course, during the Luminaria Ceremony my memory card filled up. I quickly tried to delete a few pictures so that I could take more and then dug in my bag to find another card. Well...I was NOT happy...but I missed getting some good shots of the Ceremony. Looks like I'll be needing another 4G card!
And I see that my pictures are still much darker on my computer than they are on my laptop. I thought I fixed that! Hopefully you'll be able to see the night photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment