Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th!

We left early this morning to go back up to the lake. We have surveyors up here now...just double checking our lots. I think Moxie really missed not being up here and running around last weekend. It's finally a gorgeous day and I'm sitting (yes, sitting!) in the tent resting my foot. Jamie told me I could clean up the tent and then I had to sit down...for all 3 days! We'll see how it goes. : ) I brought a couple of books and have a ton of stuff to catch up on for Relay (good thing we have internet up here). Relay is ONLY 8 days away - I can't believe it's already here!!! Have you purchased your Half-sies Raffle tickets or Kettle Corn??? You'd better hurry!

2 comments:

  1. Uh sure you are "Sitting"!!! Remember Red the more you multi-task now the less you will get to in the future as surgery sure puts a damper on things!! lol
    Love you have fun at the lake. We decided to head to the beach today. We are at Mom and Rudy's and will probably head back tomorrow to spend time with Teri and Grandma or spend all day on Sunday.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You "sitting"? No way! Impossible! Where then are the pictures of Jamie working his butt off? Looking forward to seeing you next weekend at the Relay. Maybe we'll do some "sitting" together, eh?? Love you...Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete