Saturday, June 28, 2008

Farmer's Market...finally!

This is the first Saturday that we've been able to get to the Hillsboro Farmer's Market this year. I gave up on the idea of having a garden (and was not too happy about that) but I did want to get a few herbs. Well...the lady I was buying some herbs from talked me in to some tomato plants too - she said they'd do fine. I only bought one (Black Cherry) tomato and then a zucchini and a cucumber - she threw in another tomato plant. I also picked up a basil and parsley to make some yummy sandwiches. Much less than I normally plant.

We tried to get Moxie to go in the fountain, but she didn't want to - she was a bit thirsty tho. She doesn't enjoy the heat...

Wheewww...it was already hot out by 9am! I'm not complaining tho, I love the heat! Of course I'd rather be on a tropical beach somewhere...my backyard and a cold beer will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment