Friday, October 1, 2010

One of those days.

You know those days when you just want to pull the covers back over your head and *do* nothing? Well...I'm having one of those days. I was having one when I woke up at 6:45am and am still having one 4.5 hours later. I did get up and *do* things, but not the things that I really need to *do*.

I still haven't found a gift for my cousin's baby shower tomorrow.

My yard needs to be mowed.

The dirty laundry had multiplied in my absence.

We need groceries.

Bills need to be paid and monthly statements need done.

I still have 300+ business cards to scan.

I really should get dressed today and *do* a few of these things, but I really (really) just want to climb back in to bed.

Kind of like Moxie did when Makena was asleep in the hotel yesterday morning.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment