Tuesday, September 28, 2010

At a loss for words

I've just been at a loss for words lately. I haven't been able to get the words from my head to my mouth or from my head to my fingers.

Honestly, I've just been at a "total loss" for a few days now.

There are so many words in my head, many of them selfish, and they don't seem to want to cooperate with me or with each other.

My sister has a wonderful post though on her blog IT IS, WHAT IT IS. So, read her words for now and I'll hopefully be back here to post again soon.

In the mean time, I'll leave you with this picture.
Simply because I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Amber. I had just written Linds that I've been in this deep sense of loss. Not necessary sadness or depression but a great feeling of grief. Frozen in it.

    Through the years there have been so many emais from people I knew That supported in one way or another. To spreading the word about events for Relay. To sending their donations in of money, time or items for g. sales. To sending me/Tami emails of inspiration. To saying prayers to whomever they pray too. And the warmest part of all ... Lighting up the moonless skies with candle light.

    I wanted to write to those inspiring people but I just couldn't put my pen to the page. It took a bit of starting and then finding myself doing anything else but that.

    Writing my blog post was hard in many ways. And I'm so glad I was able to get at least a little down now. I had to stop myself from writing about all the wonderful things about her and our experiences with her. I can leave those for further posts I kept telling myself.

    I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow.

    Loves!
    Your baby sister

    ReplyDelete