Thursday, September 9, 2010

A day at the Enchanted Forest

When we went to visit everyone at River Bend last week, Makena wanted to go to the Enchanted Forest on the way home. With the time left in the day, we just weren't going to be able to make it. So, we planned to meet back up at the Enchanted Forest on Monday (Labor Day) to play before school started. The kids decided that it was also going to be our time to celebrate Makena's birthday.

Logan and Kallie were eager to get inside.

Then we held up the line a bit for a photo op.

TeaLee, Tracie, Ivie & Makena at the witch's house from Hansel & Gretel.

Ivie & Kallie with Jack & Jill.

Logan
Kylah & Ivie
TeaLee & Kallie
Dawn & Logan
Makena & TeaLee on a dragon ride.

Then the bobsled roller coaster. Dawn & Logan are in the back car.

Tracie, TeaLee & Ivie are in the back car.

Dylona, Kylah & Kallie in the front car.

Makena, Nikki and I skipped the roller coaster ride. It's not really our thing.

Lunch time!
The Haunted House, which Logan & Makena wanted nothing to do with.

I can always find something fun to photograph.

Then the smaller kids went on the Bumper Boats.

And to a small Ferris Wheel.

And on to the Frog Hopper.

Which they loved.

And finally on a train ride.

Before us big kids rode the Bumper Cars.

Kylah drove us around, and I'm pretty sure that we hit everyone!

The final ride was the Log Ride. This ride involves a roller coaster and water. Again, not really my thing, but Kylah asked me to ride with her.

I obviously had to go. (I know that I'm still the favorite Auntie.)

This is Tracie, Ivie, Kylah & I at the final drop.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....I'm pretty sure that everyone heard us (me) screaming!

Then Dylona went with TeaLee.

The kids wanted to do some panning for treasure.

What a FANTABULOUS day at the Enchanted Forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment