Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When the sun shines in Garibaldi

Makena, Hailee, Moxie and I headed to Garibaldi last Thursday afternoon. Jamie decided to ride his motorcycle and meet us there. We were excited to be spending 4 days visiting family.

When too many people stop by Mom & Rudy's, I sometimes head over to Gram's house.

But the family seemed to follow me over there this time...

But, that's okay, I love them. And usually don't mind spending time with them.

And, we got to celebrate Aunt Juli's birthday!

It was a beautiful day again on Friday, so I took the girls down to the beach for a while before doing a little antique shopping. (Which they love.) The boys went golfing.

Someone left the perfect beach football for us to play with. (And take home.)

The girls and I did a bit more shopping on Saturday, and then Mom's backyard began to fill up. A fish-fry had been planned and the neighborhood had been invited.

Jeff did all of the frying. And, I have to admit, I ate my fair share of deep-fried fish and shrimp. And, it was damn good! (My arteries are still crying though.)

And we celebrated Dayle's birthday!

And we took a ton of pictures because I wasn't the only one with a camera this time.

And then we celebrated Makena's birthday!

With a yummy strawberry shortcake and gifts.

There was a poker game that night too. Jamie came home with money this time!

My sister and Leah played Skip-bo while Makena, Hailee and I read.

On Sunday, the boys went golfing again while the rest of us shopped or hung around the house.

Love those sun filled, family fun days in Garibaldi!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome times with family & friends...that's what it's all about! ;)

    ReplyDelete