Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last week of Summer Vacation

Sadly, it's the last week of Summer Vacation. We never get to do everything that I have planned, but we did get to enjoy several days with family and friends!

We spent this past weekend in Garibaldi. Four of my aunts were in town, and an uncle or two. It's always nice to relax and spend time with my mom, do a little antique shopping and visit the Oregon Coast. We were lucky enough to have a beautiful, sunny weekend!

As we were all together, we also celebrated Makena's 14th Birthday. Yes...14! She received some thoughtful gifts and ate strawberry shortcake.

I took around 400 pictures, so I'm still editing those. Today we are going to visit the Flaherty's, Nikki & TeaLee and Dawn & Logan at River Bend Campground. Tomorrow I'm taking Sydney's Senior Pictures and then on Thursday I have a CASA visit and work to catch up on. Friday, it's back up to the lake. I haven't been up there in two weeks and already miss it!

Here is a picture of two new buttons on my camera bag. The cute little piggy button is from my sister (thanks again - love him!) and the 'patience' one I found for myself while shopping in Rockaway.

More pictures soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment