Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've seen that movie

If you haven't ever heard me say "I've seen that movie", you probably will at some point. There are just a few things that I'll never do.

Well...because I've seen that movie.

  • I'll never stay in a hotel along a long strip of deserted highway. Especially when I'm the only one there.

  • I'll never go looking for a noise outside, in the dark, in my underwear.

  • I'll never put water on small, fluffy animals.

  • I'll never take my tiny flashlight, with very low batteries, into an abandoned building because I heard a noise.

  • I'll never stay at a cabin, on a lake, where people have been murdered.

  • You'll never catch me in a morgue alone, day or night. (Well...unless...you know.)

  • I'll never stay at a large, haunted hotel on a snowy mountain.

  • You'll never catch me playing with kids that come walking out of a corn field.

  • I'll never get drunk on a small, tropical beach with only the locals.

  • I often sleep with the sheets pulled up over my neck so that the vampires can't smell me.

  • If a comet hits Earth, I'm never coming up from my hiding place underground.

  • Pick up a hitch-hiker? Nope, never.

  • I'll never turn on all of the lights at an amusement park when there could possibly be zombies around.

No comments:

Post a Comment