Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Remember when I won that photo session package at the Relay For Life of Beaverton a few months ago? Well, we had our photo shoot today. Jennifer at All That Jazz Photography was wonderful! She started out as a dog/pet photographer, so we were happy to bring Moxie with us for our family photo shoot.

As I love to do, Jennifer took over 130 pictures during our 30 minute session. Jennifer prefers indoor shooting, in her studio, with lots of fun props. I prefer outdoor shooting where I have landscaping as a prop and natural light.

Here are just a few of my favorites...

Now I just have to figure out which ones I want to have printed and framed.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it's hard to pick your faves. I know which ones I adore. Like the one of Pook that is third down on the run of Pook shots and the family one above the pretty one of you. I expect them wrapped on Thursday. lol

    Love you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete