Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yes, we are still here...

I haven't posted for a while (thanks for missing me Kathy) so I wanted to let you all know that we are alive and well.

We started having some computer issues a while back. Then, last Thursday, everything came to a crash. Literally.

We have since had to erase and reinstall my laptop, Makena's laptop and my desktop computer. You'd think I'd be happy about not having to "work", but I also couldn't do anything else.

Blog.

Read blogs.

Upload pictures.

Nothing...

Luckily, we had everything backed up and nothing was really lost. It's just the process of having to find the files and bring them back to my computer, update my preferences and remember all of my passwords.

I was, of course, most worried about my pictures. The computer guy couldn't believe how many pictures I had on my computers, or how I could take that many. Little does he know.

Anywho, I will soon be posting again on a regular basis and update you on our last couple of weeks.

With pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh no doubt. I kept checking in and checking in and checking in, yet all I found was "bubbye April" ;-)
    Fyi it's the end of May! ;-)

    Finally.....
    love you

    ReplyDelete