Friday, April 30, 2010

Bubbye April

Wow...it's already the last day of April?!?

Seems like the fool was me just the other day.

Lots of good things going on today tho!

* It's Friday!!! This also means it's my last work-out day of the week!! Last day of week 14.

* My sister and I are having a little spa day together. I am getting an express mani and an express pedi - not sure if I'll live through the 30 minute "express" pedicure but I'm gonna try it. My sister is getting an express mani and then the Margarita Pedicure. Sounds just lovely, but they said it was an hour. An hour of someone else touching my feet??? Ummm...no.

* My sister and I plan to have lunch after our pretty nails are done.

* It's Nikki's birthday today! A bunch of us are headed out for dinner and drinks this evening.

* I need finalize the limo for my upcoming birthday night. Dylona, my sister and I will be celebrating all of our birthdays on Friday, May 21 at Harvey's Comedy Club. The limo will then take us a few other places downtown. Can't wait to turn 30!

* I also need to pack things up for the lake as we head up bright and early tomorrow morning. I plan to relax and read all weekend while Jamie designs the boat house with the neighbor.

I wanted to share a picture that my sister sent to me from her last visit to Garibaldi. My Aunt Tami was visiting for a week. Momma hadn't been feeling well - I think a visit from Tami and my sister was just what she needed. Love them so much...

PS: Okay...okay...I'm turning 35, but who's counting??

1 comment: